Welcome to Nutrition Journey By Anna Baker Selfie Stick Shopping a Fun way to find out some helpful facts about what you eat.
Today we look at Breads and the hidden sugar? Did you know breads sugar level range from 0 grams to 16grams. Sometimes it seem more obvious sweet breads however some that aren’t so obvious are high in sugar too.
Anna’s Top tips 5 Picks:
- EZEKIEL SPROUTED LOW SODIUM WHOLE GRAIN BREAD (80 calories & 0g Sugar)
- EZEKIEL FLAX SPROUTED WHOLE GRAIN BREAD (80 calories & 0g Sugar)
- SILVER HILLS CHIA CHIA BREAD (70 calories & 2g Sugar)
- ALEXIA WHOLE GRAIN ROLLS (90 Calories & 1g Sugar)
- THOMAS’ LIGHT ENGLISH MUFFINS (100 calories & less than 1g Sugar)